Trigger Finger Treatment
Trigger finger (Stenosing Tenosynovitis) is a painful condition that usually ends up in trigger finger surgery. Fortunately you can usually avoid surgery and opt for a Natural Trigger Finger Treatment that actually works without the risks and complications of surgery. Trigger finger can happen to any of your fingers but most commonly on your index finger or thumb.
Trigger Finger is the inflammation or irritation of the finger joint and is usually accompanied by tenderness to the touch and painful movement. We will experience finger joint pain in our thumb when we flex or straighten it (or accidentally stub it on a wall or basketball). Arthritis in the Fingers can happen anytime but happens more frequently as you get older due to the wear and tear in your joints and tendons in your fingers and thumb.
What is Trigger Finger
What is Trigger Finger? Trigger finger, known by it's medical name of Stenosing Tenosynovitis is caused by the irritation and inflammation of your tendon's protective sheath on any of your fingers, most commonly your index finger or thumb (Trigger Thumb.) The exact cause is unknown to medical science. It is most likely from repetitive type movements or injuries.
However certain conditions like age related wear and tear, strenuous hand activities, and certain diseases, including rheumatoid arthritis, diabetes, and Dupuytren's contracture, have been linked to the condition. Here are the most common Symptoms of Trigger Finger:
- Finger stiffness, especially in the morning
A popping or clicking sensation when moving the fingers
Tenderness or bump in the palm, at the base of the affected finger
Locking of the finger in a bent position and straightening suddenly
If you have any combination of the above trigger finger symptoms then you will want to treat it as soon as possible so you don't develop joint fusions that prevent you from using your hands normally. Trigger finger surgery is frequently recommended but has serious complications and even further damage and more pain.
I would avoid it if I could and try to use natural remedies for trigger finger instead because it has no risk and can potentially reverse it naturally. It can also help you reverse most or all of the damage to your finger tendons and joints if you treat it soon enough.
What is Trigger Thumb? Trigger thumb is the same as trigger fingers but in your thumb instead of one of your four fingers. It can cause pain and the inability to straighten out your thumb fully. People often describe the pain they are experiencing in their thumbs as:
- Having a sore thumb
- Pain at the base of the thumb joint
- Thumb knuckle pain
- Thumb tendon pain
- Thumb locking pain
How can you tell the difference between trigger thumb and arthritis of the thumb? To help you identify which thumb condition you have, here the most common thumb problems and their most common symptoms:
- Osteoarthritis – Osteoarthritis is the most common form of arthritis that directly affects your thumb or basal joint. Osteoarthritis happens when the cartilage of your thumb begins to wear away. Pain due to osteoarthritis of the thumb is most often described as a swelling of the joint and discomfort when using the thumb.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome – carpal tunnel syndrome is the narrowing of the passageway on the palm side of your wrists. The median (main) nerve runs through this passageway along with tendons to your fingers and thumbs. When this nerve is pinched or compressed you have carpal tunnel syndrome. The most common symptoms are numbness, soreness, tingling, and all around pain in your fingers or thumb.
- Ganglion Cysts – Ganglion cysts are common in arthritis and carpal tunnel conditions. It causes lumps that occur your hand or wrist. The cause for the ganglion cyst is still not known to medical science. They are most likely showing up because of joint irritation (arthritis, tendonitis or trigger finger.) The most common symptom is the obvious formation of a nodule in your hand area adjacent to joints or tendons. The ganglion cysts resemble a water balloon and are filled with a clear fluid or gel.
Don't leave it untreated as it can lead to more permanent damage. There are natural remedies for trigger finger that can help you correct this safely without the need of surgery in most cases.
Trigger Finger vs Arthritis
There are some really great natural remedies for arthritis in fingers pain relief. Use this natural Natural Treatment for Trigger Finger and you can not only reduce your pain in a hurry, but also heal the underlying cause of your finger arthritis so you can move forward in your life with greater health and mobility. Here is the best natural treatment for arthritis finger pain relief:
Osteoarthritis in the Fingers
Osteoarthritis in the Fingers is the wear and tear type of arthritis that causes worn out cartilage and usually bone spurs. The lack of cartilage and joint fluid cause your finger joints to grind and cause limited range of movement and pain when you extend or bend your fingers. This is the most common type of finger arthritis and the easiest to treat naturally.
Treating finger Osteoarthritis is done by using natural anti-inflammatories, cleaning out damaged cartilage and bone spurs, adding new cartilage and joint fluid, and sometimes wearing a support brace so you don't scream with pain if you accidentally jam your finger on something. The full treatment for osteoarthritis fingers is shown at the bottom of this page.
Rheumatoid Arthritis in the Fingers
Rheumatoid Arthritis in the Fingers is an autoimmune condition where your immune system is compromised and hijacked (usually by a viral infection.) Your immune system starts attacking healthy joints because it has been programmed by the virus infection to do that so it can spread and replicate its own genes. Rheumatoid Arthritis in your fingers causes severe pain and swelling, that is usually worse in the morning.
The swelling is usually worse than osteoarthritis and can cause deformity and sausage looking knuckles. Rheumatoid Arthritis flare-ups can happen when your immune system kicks in. The thing you need to do is stop your immune system from being hijacked by infection and then you can treat the damage caused by finger rheumatoid arthritis and not have it come back. You can use Zeolite to help stop the immune issue and anti-inflammatories like heal and soothe (pictured below) to give you some pain relief and comfort while you are healing it permanently.
Natural Trigger Finger Treatment
There are some really great natural remedies for trigger finger pain relief. Use this natural Natural Trigger Finger Treatment and you can not only reduce your pain in a hurry, but also heal the underlying cause of your trigger finger or arthritis so you can move forward in your life with greater health and mobility. Here is the best natural treatment for trigger finger pain relief:
- Heal n Soothe Arthritis are whole body enzymes that break up the scar tissue in your tendons and joints that make them inflexible. They also repair damaged torn cartilage, bone spurs and remove excess junk coral and carbonate calcium deposits. Heal-n-Soothe (pictured above) does just that.
- Full Spectrum Magnesium is the #1 type of magnesium that is fully absorbed into your bones, teeth and joint surfaces to strengthen them and give them flexibility. Excess calcium is a major problem in arthritis as joints that have arthritis have too much calcified debris in joints, magnesium helps properly balance the ratio between calcium and magnesium. Excess calcium causes brittle bones and osteoporosis too!
- Hand Massager uses heat and kneading compression on your joints, tendons, ligaments and nerve fibers to bring pain relief, improved circulation and healing. It works on all your hand and finger joints giving pressure point massage in a gentle yet firm way that feels like heaven.
- Turmeric for Arthritis is a natural anti-inflammatory pain reliever that works especially well as a natural trigger finger treatment and arthritis in the fingers as well as body wide. You can use it with the heal n soothe systemic enzymes as they work really well together.
- CBD Hemp Oil is a natural pain reliever that works well for all types of arthritis , particularly for your arthritis in the back and the extremities like your fingers and toes. It can be a little sedating unless you get the CBDG which is not a sedative type of CBD oil .
- The Best Joint Supplement is a joint rebuilding supplement with hyaluronic acid (joint fluid) for enhanced joint flexibility, hydrolyzed collagen (bio-available collagen that is 100% absorbable) and natural anti-inflammatory ingredients like white willow bark extract, ionic sea minerals, Vitamin K2, Magnesium, and MSM. Super joint supplement has all the necessary nutrients, in the right amount proven to restore joint mobility and stop joint pain and destruction. It is so helpful for joint pain, and tendonitis as well as having a rejuvenating effect on your hair, skin and body tissues. It restores optimum levels of joint fluid for proper cushioning and flexibility, advanced joint collagen to resurface worn or damaged cartilage and nutrients to inhibit the COX-2 inflammatory response and give you real arthritis relief.
- Finger Brace (uses compression to ease pain, you can use it with the pain relief cream and have it penetrate deeper and get even greater relief)
- If you have Rheumatoid Arthritis then you should try and stop the infection that is causing your compromised immune system. Zeolite-AV is particularly helpful taken internally, and using natural anti-inflammatories to stop the pain and swelling while it is healing
Use the Best Natural Anti-inflammatories to relieve your joint pain, swelling and inflammation while allowing healing and joint regeneration to take place.
These natural supplements are best used together, particularly the joint enzymes and joint rebuilding supplement. If you do these things you'll discover that your arthritis in the fingers pain will be gone, along with the symptoms. True healing can happen when you take the appropriate steps (not the common steps) and be good to your body. For complete holistic and natural treatments for arthritis that actually work visit: Natural Treatment for Arthritis.